Why Join Our Team?
We work really hard to ensure our team is warm, welcoming, respectful and fun.
We know that if we don’t have a great workplace culture, we cant deliver the patient and client care that we strive so hard for.
How are we different to other employers?
- We value and respect each other at all times (and if this doesn’t sound like you, then maybe we aren’t the place for you to work)
- We will support you and encourage you to use your amazing knowledge and skills and give you opportunities to learn new ones. We are advocates of the AVNAT nurse registration scheme and have a nurse training facilitator who runs regular dedicated training days to help you develop and grow.
- We care for our team and provide access to an employee assistance programme, personal development training and are launching a unique wellness programme.
- We are family friendly and equal opportunity employers. We encourage diversity in our team and have a strong ethos around embracing each other’s differences.
- We love being part of the local communities we serve.
Current Employment Opportunities
We currently have vacancies in our to join our dedicated nursing team. Please send any expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Student Work Placements
We love being able to help train the next generation of vets. We are able to take on a limited number of Veterinary student placements each year at our sister clinic, Alphington and Fairfield Vet. Please send any expressions of interest to Louisep@afvet.com.au
High School Work Experience
Working in the Veterinary industry can be rewarding, interesting and challenging and there are many different roles including customer care/reception, veterinary nursing as well as becoming a veterinarian, all of which are vital for running a veterinary clinic. We have a very high demand for work experience placements from local schools and while we do our best to accommodate this, our placements are often booked out 12 months in advance.
If you would like to enquire about work experience, email email@example.com
Kew Vet & Cattery
Our team of professionals are here to help make pet care easy. If you have any questions or concerns about your pet's health, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We love talking about animals and we’re more than happy to help! If you would like to make an appointment you can book online or give us a call to arrange a suitable time.
Kew Vet & Cattery
13 Cotham Road, Kew, VIC 3101
Vet Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 7.00pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm